THE CLUB - BE READY FOR THE SEASON!
The golf course was designed by the British architect John Dering Harris, one of the best practicing golf course designers. He is also a golfer himself and is recognised internationally for having created and re-designed over 400 golf courses in 5 continents.
"I shall design 18 holes next to the beach and I shall make reference to the classic Scottish links style, the course next to the sea that made golfing history. I shall build a golf course that marries the best technique with a beautiful landscape. It will be Scotland with a Mediterranean climate". And this is how it has been since 1972.
The golf course, chosen by top-level international players, promises a challenging game in close contact with nature, 365 days a year.
The Albarella Golf Club has a par 72. The course is laid out over 70 hectares with 6,130 metres of fairway and a series of water hazards and sand traps that put players to the test with sand dunes, lakes and wild laurel bushes.
Training sessions for professionals and amateurs, Federation Approved summer schools for children, patented clinics for young players, courses for advanced players and beginners.
A quality service even in spring and autumn.
The passion for golf is alive on this "course born of the sea" in Albarella. Unparalleled performance is guaranteed by the course itself and by the equipment, services and information provided by our dedicated staff.
18 HOLES 6130m - PAR 72
- back, white tee (s.r. 121 - c.r. 72,0)
- middle, yellow tee (s.r. 118 - c.r. 70,5)
- forward, green tee (s.r.113 - c.r. 68,2)
- back, blue tee (s.r. 125 - c.r. 73,8)
- middle, red tee (s.r. 121 - c.r. 72,5)
- forward, orange tee (s.r. 116 - c.r. 70,0).
Driving range, covered positions, 2 putting greens, pro-shop, golf cart hire.
Season: Open all year.
Closed: Tuesdays (except Bank Holidays) (excluding April - September)
Altitude: At sea level.
President: Paolo Casati
Director: Stefano Boni
Instructor: Antonio Dissette
Take advantage of all the services the Golf Club has to offer:
- Secretary (from 08:30 to 17:30);
- Pro Shop for clothes and equipment;
- club fitting card (with specific program);
- lesson with video recording, swing analysis and DVD of the same;
- club repair;
- club fitting;
- use of changing rooms for Club members and guests;
- store for golf bags and carts.
For more information visit the official website of the Club.