There are 455 berths from 6 to 25 metres in Albarella marina and they are all equipped with concrete piers and a calibrated wooden dolphin mooring system.
Electrical sockets, water taps, fire extinguishers, car parking, bathrooms with hot water, towage and launching services are provided as well as a useful slide for traveller craft that can be used autonomously: all types of services for a secure mooring.
Find out about mooring services in the natural setting of a private island.
- 5 ton fixed crane;
- Radio-controlled and self-balancing travel lift for up to 50 tons;
- Engine and carpentry workshop;
- Outdoor and indoor storage;
- Slide for traveller craft;
- Fuel station;
- Bathroom with hot water (open all year round);
- Night and day security;
- Nautical brokerage agency;
- Open sea fishing club;
- VHF radio station (channel 9);
- Weather forecasts and synoptic maps;
- Children's adventure playground;
- Self-service laundry.
For an ideal landing at the marina, we recommend keeping to a depth of no less than 5 metres, referring to the dual ring water tower and following the entry channel marked out by a series of concrete poles topped by a red light and a green light.
The direction is towards the entrance to the reef (45° 04.7 North - 12° 21'.9 East), which is marked by two other lights - one green and one red - and from here continue on to the entrance to the marina.
|DISTANZE IN MIGLIA|
ALBARELLA ANGLER'S CLUB
The Albarella Angler's Club, a non-profit, non-political and non-party organisation, has been promoting and encouraging the expansion of sustainable sports fishing by encouraging the development of personal relationships between enthusiasts.